Business trip to Que Phong 7 story waterfall
Every month, I go to Nghe An for work, and my brothers told me about this waterfall, but this time I had the opportunity to visit. On the way, you just search Google to come out, go through Quy Chau gem market for a bit to come. The road is quite zigzag, people here have no electricity, no phone signal, electricity mainly runs on turbines in streams. The place is very wild, beautiful, and peaceful.
- Hong Kong Design Centre Names New Executive Director
- Vietnam capital city of Hanoi, the city of ‘tube houses’
- Cushman & Wakefield and China Real Estate Association Release 2020 Asia REIT Market Report
- Local Support For Singapore Food Produce Encourages Move Into Agritech Careers
- Vietnam has recorded local Covid-19 cases in 40 cities and provinces
CAAV asks Transport Ministry for consultancy over cargo airline project
Cyber Risk | It’s time to focus and take action!
Vietnam’s Phenikaa group invests US$1.5 million in local tech startup. Here’s the reason
It has never been easier for doing business in Vietnam as a foreigner?
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19