Vietnam reports 1,561 COVID-19 cases on August 21
Vietnam recorded 1,561 new COVID-19 cases on August 21, raising the national caseload to 11,383,819, according to the Ministry of Health.
With 9,872 patients given the all clear on the day, the number of recoveries rose to 10,072,457. Meanwhile, there are 131 patients needing breathing support.
One death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stand at 43,105.
On August 19, an additional 268,317 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of shots to 254,362,954.
- Chinese Hot-Water Bags Sweep Europe Merchants from Yiwugo Get Busy with Orders
- Charming Changsha: Celebrate National Day in Changsha
- More than 130 years old Khmer pagoda is colorful in the West
- Noodles Cu Ky is only available in Quang Ninh, guests over 100 kilometers to enjoy
- My Hao Town Medical Center
Invoice Murray’s Ethereum Pockets Hacked For 110 ETH ($174,000)
Binh Duong encourages enterprises to invest in social housing
Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
Foreign-invested enterprises face up to procedural barriers