COVID-19: Additional 2,704 infections added to national caseload on August 20
The total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected has reached 254,094,673.
Vietnam recorded 2,704 new COVID-19 cases on August 20, raising the national caseload to 11,382,258, according to the Ministry of Health.
With 6,395 patients given the all clear during the day, the number of recoveries rose to 10,062,585. Meanwhile, there are 113 patients needing breathing support.
One death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stand at 43,104.
On August 19, an additional 696,048 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected to 254,094,673.
- The worth of Honda Imaginative and prescient automobile is barely 28 million VND, decrease than the proposed value
- Fosun Pharma and MAIA Pharmaceuticals Jointly Announce the Successful Commercialization of Only FDA Approved 20ml Sodium Phenylacetate and Sodium Benzoate (SPSB) Liquid Product
- Mastercard expands decades-long football legacy through GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title with Luis Figo
- Infinix and Royal Observatory Greenwich Renew Corporate Partnership Ahead of ZERO ULTRA Launch
- FF Top, A Major Stockholder of Faraday Future, Reached an Agreement Regarding Governance Restructuring with Faraday Future and Facilitated up to $100 Million New Financing
Vietnam's cooperative economy needs changes
Coinbase Introduces New Utility Token cbETH Earlier than The Merge
Investors cautious about disbursing investments amid higher rates: experts
Lengthy visa process a setback for FDI firms
What’s Solstarter($SSS) | The whole lot you have to find out about it.