Vietnam records 2,192 new COVID-19 cases on August 12
Schoolchildren in Phu Yen Province are vaccinated against COVID-19.
NDO/VNA - Vietnam logged an additional 2,192 COVID-19 cases on August 12, according to the Ministry of Health.
The new infections raised the country’s total caseload since the pandemic broke out to 11,362,540.
A total 5,897 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear on the day, bringing the number of recoveries so far to 10,009,451. There are 116 patients in serious conditions needing breathing support.
One death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,096.
On the day, 630,923 doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered, raising the total number of shots given out to 250,409,815.
Given the appearance of BA.4, BA.5 sub-variants of the coronavirus, especially in southern provinces, the ministry said it will keep a close watch on the situation, and sketch out scenarios and measures to deal with emerging cases.
- BEYOND Expo | CATL founder's plan to help with sustainability goals
- MSC TO DEVELOP AIR CARGO SOLUTION IN RESPONSE TO MARKET DEMAND
- HCLTech launches New Brand Positioning of Supercharging ProgressTM
- AXA BetterMe Weekend comes back on 8 to 9 October
- The worth of Honda Imaginative and prescient automobile is barely 28 million VND, decrease than the proposed value
Vietnam's cooperative economy needs changes
Coinbase Introduces New Utility Token cbETH Earlier than The Merge
Investors cautious about disbursing investments amid higher rates: experts
Lengthy visa process a setback for FDI firms
What’s Solstarter($SSS) | The whole lot you have to find out about it.