Soc Trang Provincial Operation and Supervision Centre launched
Leaders of Soc Trang province and VNPT Group launch the centre.
NDO – The People’s Committee of Soc Trang province launched its Operation and Supervision Centre on January 11, with a total investment of over 21 billion VND (924,000 USD).
The project is invested by Soc Trang Department of Information and Communication, implemented by VNPT Group, which is expected to support all levels of Soc Trang’s authorities to make timely, flexible and accurate decisions, while improving the performance of state agencies.
The centre is connected to the provincial e-Government and smart urban platforms, which can collect, evaluate and analyse information accurately based on digital data, including the operational results and recommendations of people.
The centre has collected, processed data, and visually displayed information systems in ten areas including medical operating systems, education, public administrative supervision, portal monitoring, electronic document management systems, resource and environment information systems, tourism systems, socio-economic indicator management systems, petition reflection systems and camera surveillance systems.
Soc Trang province will continue to add more fields within management through the centre, such as agriculture, labour, social security, security camera handling , traffic, and others.
- Trump family threatens legal action against TrumpCoin
- Domestic support for agri-exports
- Billionaire Ray Dalio: Cryptocurrencies are coming into focus around the world
- Quick Overview: Heroes of Mavia – The 1st AAA Blockchain Base Builder Game
- Vietnamese artist making hundreds of ornately carved sculptures of tigers to mark the upcoming Lunar New Year