More secondary, high school students in Ho Chi Minh City return to school
Students attend class (Illustrative photo: thanhnien.vn)
NDO/VNA – Students of the 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th grades in Ho Chi Minh City began returning to school on January 4, after the New Year holiday.
Previously, nearly 150,000 students of the 9th and 12th grades in the city returned to school on December 13, 2021 after almost eight months of learning online due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Schools are advised to arrange classes in various shifts, with 50 percent capacity, and ensure necessary distance before and after school and during breaks.
Students will be reviewing lessons to prepare for the first term exams.
- Feedback Atletico Madrid vs Valencia (3h 23/01/2022) spherical 22 La Liga: Difficulties await the host
- Sina was dissatisfied when the Chinese language participant was mentally weak and didn’t dare to answer Hung Dung’s assertion
- Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (January 21, 2022) spherical 23 Premier League: Holding on to the championship race
- State strictly handles real-estate tax avoidance
- Mekong Delta localities promote investment, trade with US
State strictly handles real-estate tax avoidance
Mekong Delta localities promote investment, trade with US
Herbalife Vietnam Named Top 500 Largest Companies in Vietnam 2021
Billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s spouse first appeared and introduced a mysterious Ao Dai
Vietnamese sugar failing to compete on home ground