Over one million students register for high school graduation exams
Students attend the graduation exams in 2020
NDO – More than one million students across the country have registered to attend the 2021 high school graduation exams, an increase of over 100,000 students compared to the 2020 exams, according to the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET).
The MoET has announced that as of 5 pm on May 12, a total of 1,014,972 students had registered to take the high school graduation exams this year, including 41,944 free candidates, accounting for 4.13% of total number of candidates.
Of the total, 222,356 students registered to sit exams as a basis for graduation, accounting for 21.91% of the total number of students.
Meanwhile, 33,779 students registered for the exams as a basis for admission to universities and colleges, accounting for 3.33%, and 758,837 students will take the exams for both graduation and admission to universities and colleges, accounting for 74.76% of total number of students.
Amid the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic across the country, the registration for the high school graduation exams took place smoothly as scheduled, according to the MoET.
This year’s graduation exams will take place from July 7-8 as in 2020.
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience