Five ambulances presented to Binh Duong to support COVID-19 fight
The five ambulances handed over to Binh Duong province.
NDO – Hung Thinh Trading Manufacture Construction JSC presented five additional ambulances worth VND6 billion to Binh Duong Province on August 26 to assist the province in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company has so far provided the province with 14 ambulances with full medical equipment worth a total of VND18 billion since the outbreak of the pandemic in the locality.
On the same day, Binh Duong also received 6,400 COVID-19 test kits and 5,000 test kits as donations from the Republic of Korea's Daejeon City and Japan's Yamaguchi Prefecture, respectively.
*On August 26, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Dong Nai Province also received financial support, necessities and medical equipment worth over VND5.2 billion donated by enterprises to help control the COVID-19 pandemic.
Of this figure, Dong Nai Building Materials and Fuel JSC donated 80 tonnes of rice worth VND1 billion, SaiGon Telecom Technology JSC donated 4,000 boxes of Nutifood milk worth VND1.5 billion, Firstwood Company Limited donated 40 tonnes of rice and 4,000 boxes of noodles worth VND996 million, Dong Nai Petroleum Company donated 25 tonnes of rice, Vietnam Real Estate Club and Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Club presented two high-flow oxygen machines, and Jaan-E Co., Ltd. donated VND500 million.
* On August 26, the Border Guard Command of Soc Trang Province and Vinh Hai Border Guard Station presented gifts to needy households in border areas affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As many as 350 gifts donated by benefactors, worth VND350,000 each, were handed over to needy people in the hamlets of Au Tho A and My Thanh in Vinh Hai Commune, Vinh Chau Town.
*Son La Province held a ceremony on August 26 for the send-off of 30 medical workers from its hospitals to Ho Chi Minh City to support the fight against the pandemic.
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
- The list of beautiful view cafes in Quy Nhon makes people ‘shake’ and check-in is not boring
- Vietnam congratulates Prime Minister of Albania
- ‘Hug’ the whole city in your lap at Da Nang Turtle Island
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend