Vietnam s catgut embedding acupuncture method becoming popular in Europe
The catgut embedding acupuncture method, researched and developed by Vietnamese female doctor Le Thuy Oanh for 30 years, is helping treat successfully thousands of patients with autism, Down syndrome, infertility problems, and even cancer, in Europe.
Vietnamese biodiversity, traditional medicine presented in Italy
Vietnam’s top acupuncturist Nguyen Tai Thu passes away, aged 90
Traditional medicine producers encouraged to adopt sustainable plant harvesting practices into their corporate social responsibility
- Vietnam reports nearly 5,900 new community cases in a single day
- Vietnam always pay attention to gender equality issues: senior official
- Phu Quoc Island isn’t ready to welcome vaccinated international travelers next month. Here’s why
- The prolonged COVID-19 pandemic hamper Vietnam’s growth
- Vietnam to facilitate US investment projects, says minister
Vietnam to facilitate US investment projects, says minister
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives leaders of US enterprises in New York
Fitch Ratings ranks PetroVietnam's Standalone Credit Profile at 'BB+'
Charity Work During The Pandemic: Humanity And Kindness Amidst Difficulties
Vietnamese airlines inked big jet-engine deals with U.S firms