HCMC has over 2,100 more Covid-19 recoveries
Recovered patients get on an ambulance to go home. An additional 2,149 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in HCMC on August 12 - PHOTO: HCDC
HCMC - An additional 2,149 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals in HCMC on August 12, taking the city’s total recoveries since early 2021 to 65,135, according to the HCMC Center for Disease Control (HCDC).
The city is treating more than 32,900 coronavirus patients, with 2,182 children, 1,612 put on ventilators and 16 others requiring ECMO support.
As of yesterday, HCMC had reported 137,008 Covid infections in the ongoing fourth wave of the pandemic.
On the same day, the city found no new infection clusters, while closely monitoring 20 existing clusters, the local media reported.
As for the vaccination campaign, the city’s vaccination capacity reached up to 250,000 shots per day, with over 600 vaccination sites set up citywide.
HCDC has allocated 44,000 doses of the Vero Cell vaccine to the districts for inoculation.
To quickly suppress the pandemic, HCDC advised residents to strictly comply with safety protocols and monitor and check their health conditions at home on their own.
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend