Additional 713 COVID-19 cases detected on July 11 afternoon
The total number of cases in Vietnam has risen to 29,816.
NDO/VNA - The Ministry of Health confirmed 713 more COVID-19 cases were detected during the 7 hours to 7pm on July 11, raising the national count to 29,816.
Of the 707 local cases reported, 354 cases were in Ho Chi Minh City which is currently the epicenter of the pandemic in Vietnam.
All in all, Vietnam has logged 27,892 domestic and 1,924 imported cases, the ministry said. As many as 71 patients have been given all-clear, raising the total in this group 9,275.
Four more COVID-19 patients have died, raising the death toll to 116, the Sub-committee for Treatment under the National Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control said.
They were all elderly people and three of them suffering from underlying health conditions.
- World News in Brief: August 4
- Vietnam News Today August 5 Vietnam Team Train Behind Closed Doors Ahead of World Cup Qualifiers
- Olympics: Athletics- Gold for De Grasse, another huge 400m hurdles record
- Additional 7,623 COVID-19 cases, infections in Ho Chi Minh City halve
- Health Ministry announces 3,352 more Covid-19 cases
Over VND24 trillion proposed for expressway linking HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc
Vietnam to be the world’s biggest garment exporter
Delivery startup Loship raises $12 mln from foreign investment fund
EVFTA, CPTPP bring about great economic benefits for Vietnam
Ministry to propose halving taxes for household, individual businesses