Additional 633 COVID-19 cases detected on July 11 morning
Hau Giang province rehearses COVID-19 prevention and control at its industrial cluster. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – During the six hours to noon of July 11, Vietnam recorded 633 cases of COVID-19, including one imported in Ba Ria Vung Tau, according to the Ministry of Health
Of the 632 domestic cases, 600 are reported in Ho Chi Minh City which is currently the epicenter of the pandemic in Vietnam
All in all, Vietnam has logged 27,185 domestic and 1,918 imported cases, the ministry said, adding 9,204 patients have been given the all-clear and the national COVID-19 death toll now is 112.
Among the active patients, 339 have tested negative to the coronavirus once, 130 twice, and 70 thrice.
- Vietnam News Today July 28 Food Stamps Allocate Market Time to Hanoi Residents
- Indian gov't may vaccinate children by next month: health minister
- Parliament eyes average growth of 6.5 - 7 percent for five years
- Fencing-Estonia win women's épée team to deliver nation's first Olympic gold medal in 13 years
- Delivery fees sharply increase in HCM City