One Covid-19 patient dies
Covid-19 patients receive treatment at the national hospital for tropical diseases. An 89-year-old Covid-19 patient residing in Bac Ninh Province has been confirmed dead - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC - An 89-year-old Covid-19 patient residing in Bac Ninh Province has been confirmed dead, bringing Vietnam’s death toll caused by the coronavirus to 36 as of today, May 15.
The woman suffered serious underlying heath conditions, said the Subcommittee of Treatment under the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control.
She was treated at the national hospital for tropical diseases from May 13 and was diagnosed with severe pneumonia caused by Covid-19, respiratory failure, type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
The woman was put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine and was receiving the continuous dialysis treatment.
- Vietnam to advance in FIFA world rankings
- Vietnamese woman gives birth at health declaration site
- Internet traffic slow as undersea cables broken
- Vietnam News Today June 12 Hue reopens tourist destinations after nearly a month of closure
- Foreign expert volunteers to join Covid 19 battle in Bac Giang
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y
Finance Ministry launches inspection into HoSE