One more patient dies of Covid-19
Medical workers of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases treat a Covid-19 patient. A 34-year-old Covid-19 patient has been confirmed dead - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – Vietnam’s Covid-19 death toll has reached 37 as a 34-year-old Covid-19 patient in Hanoi was confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health this morning, May 17.
The deceased, a male resident of Bac Ninh Province, died of traumatic brain injury, meningitis, respiratory failure and pneumonia caused by Covid-19 on May 16, the local media reported.
The man was taken to the second campus of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi on April 24 following a traffic accident that caused him brain injury. He got infected with Covid-19 while staying at the hospital.
This is the second patient to have died of Covid-19 in the latest outbreak in Vietnam since April 27, following an 89-year-old woman, who was also a resident of Bac Ninh and suffered serious underlying heath conditions.
- Vietnam to send 19-strong delegation to Tokyo Paralympics
- First emergency treatment for UN staff member marks new milestone in Vietnam - UN ties
- How the Federal Republic of Germany shaped its image anew at documenta
- Executive interview: How Vietnam’s MBBank sets the highest level of banking standard
- BitDAO Raises $230M to Launch One of the World’s Largest DAOs
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers