One more patient dies of Covid-19
Medical workers of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases treat a Covid-19 patient. A 34-year-old Covid-19 patient has been confirmed dead - PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – Vietnam’s Covid-19 death toll has reached 37 as a 34-year-old Covid-19 patient in Hanoi was confirmed dead by the Ministry of Health this morning, May 17.
The deceased, a male resident of Bac Ninh Province, died of traumatic brain injury, meningitis, respiratory failure and pneumonia caused by Covid-19 on May 16, the local media reported.
The man was taken to the second campus of the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi on April 24 following a traffic accident that caused him brain injury. He got infected with Covid-19 while staying at the hospital.
This is the second patient to have died of Covid-19 in the latest outbreak in Vietnam since April 27, following an 89-year-old woman, who was also a resident of Bac Ninh and suffered serious underlying heath conditions.
- Global Milk Industry Digestibility Breakthrough
- NORD/LB partners with Trade Ledger to bring fast finance to corporates
- Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
- MINISO Opens its 2000th Store Outside of China, Bringing Quality, Affordable, Design-led Products to Lyon, France
- infodas receives NITES certification from the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Liz Truss, The New UK Prime Minister, Is A Crypto Advocate
Eurocham Vietnam will host a green economy forum and exhibition in November in HCMC
Solid macroeconomic fundamentals shield Vietnam from external shocks: IMF
Crypto Whale Cobie Donates A YouTuber Being Sued By BitBoy $100,000
Rising public investment to lift various stocks