Phu Quoc island city ready for new opportunities
Entitled “Phu Quoc: Welcoming new opportunities – Leading way to success”, the seminar is part of activities to mark the establishment of Phu Quoc island city, which was announced on Saturday. Nguyen Luu Trung, Deputy Chairman of the Kien Giang provincial People’s Committee expressed his hope that the recommendations that experts shared at this seminar will help Kien Giang province realize plans on modern and sustainable development for Phu Quoc City and work out outstanding policies and mechanisms to submit to the central authorities for approval. Delegates also discussed measures to make Phu Quoc a key economic hub of the southern region and Vietnam, and a high-quality resort center of international standards.
- Nanogen seeks approval for emergency use of Vietnamese vaccine Nanocovax
- Young man dies 39 hours after receiving Covid-19 vaccine
- Pakistan sees lowest COVID-19 positivity rate in 8 months, Indonesia reports 13,668 new cases
- Vietnam adds 100 new Covid-19 cases to Tuesday report
- Market rebounds, VN-Index returns to 1379.97 point-level