Public toilet cum cafe in Hue
The system of public toilets along the banks of the Perfume River and in the Hue Citadel is being refurbished to serve residents and visitors.
The public toilet of more than 100 m2 in 3/2 park next to Truong Tien bridge is being renovated by Hue Green Park Center. According to the plan, this place, after being remodeled, will become a place to display books and a coffee space to serve residents and visitors. In addition to upgrading old public toilets along the banks of the Perfume River, the Green Park Center is building two wooden toilets at Ong Ich Khiem Street near Quang Duc Gate and Ban Gate.
Mr. Le Nhu Chinh, Director of Hue Green Park Center, said that the cost of upgrading and repairing toilets is about 3 billion VND.
“In the immediate future, the unit will repair and upgrade the public toilet next to Truong Tien bridge and the toilet in Ben Me area near the door of Do house. For better management, the public toilet will also act as the main toilet. some services such as book display, coffee,” Chinh said, adding that the upgrade of the toilet is to better serve the needs of residents and visitors.
Over the years, the system of public toilets along the banks of the Perfume River has deteriorated, becoming an obsession of residents and tourists. Many people have the mentality of not daring to go to the toilet. To serve the needs of people and visitors, Hue city has mobilized hotels and restaurants to hang free toilet signs.
- Panasonic brings back the alluring film making program for students
- Phenikaa MaaS and VinBus team-up to implement solutions for the smart bus management system
- Here’s why Vietnam listed among seven economic wonders of a worried world by the Financial Times
- Mastercard Expands Partnership with TripLink to Facilitate New Cross-Border Payment Pathways
- Klook leads Asia Pacific travel recovery with strong 300% QoQ revenue growth as it celebrates its eighth year of operations
Phenikaa MaaS and VinBus team-up to implement solutions for the smart bus management system
Hi-tech manufacturing will boost economic growth in Vietnam
Emirates takes home three honors at Skytrax World Airline Awards 2022
Volvo Golf Championship Vietnam 2022 attracts nearly 600 golfers
MoIT drafts mechanism to adjust average retail power price