Cruise tourism Ban Gioc Waterfall takes you to the marvels of nature between land and sky Cao Bang. Every
Referring to Cao Bang tourism, it is impossible to ignore attractions such as Ban Gioc waterfall, Tung mountain, Nguom Ngao cave, Pac Po cave, Thang Hen lake…
Cao Bang is a province in the Northeast region, 300 km from the center of Hanoi. The most popular means to get to Cao Bang are sleeper buses, self-driving cars with a travel time of about 8 hours. Traveling to Cao Bang, tourists often stay in the city or district of Trung Khanh for convenient access to attractions.
Non-Nuoc Cao Bang Geopark has many famous scenic spots such as Phia Oac eco-tourism area, Phia Den eco-tourism area, Thang Hen lake complex, Nguom Ngao cave… and especially Ban Gioc waterfall, which was once visited by many people. selected by international newspapers as the most beautiful waterfall in the world.
Thanks to the convergence of waterfalls, lakes, mountains to the rich flora, the geological park Non-Nuoc Cao Bang is a UNESCO world heritage site on May 4/2018 and Insider ranked in the top 50 destinations beautiful view on July 2020.
Cao Bang Geopark with many famous landscapes, landscapes, historical and cultural relics in the country and abroad such as Pac Bo cave, Lenin stream, Ban Gioc waterfall, Thang Hen lake, Phia Oac National Park – Phia Den, Cao Vit gibbon habitat conservation area… In addition, there are many values of cultural, historical, archaeological, biodiversity, and hundreds of relics, tangible and intangible cultural heritages. other body. Here is one of the outstanding heritages located in the global geopark complex.
1. Ban Gioc Waterfall: Located in Cao Bang Geopark, Ban Gioc – the most majestic and beautiful waterfall of Vietnam, located in Dam Thuy commune, Trung Khanh district, Cao Bang. The waterfall has a height of over 30 m with many large bodies of water pouring down through many layers of limestone.
The best time to explore Cao Bang is from September to December when Ban Gioc waterfall is full of blue water. In early December, buckwheat flowers and wild sunflowers bloom throughout the mountains and forests.
2. Phia Oac – Phia Den National Park: Phia Oac – Phia Den National Park has a complex topography, with mainly high mountains, narrow valleys, steep slopes > 38o, many steep places. There are many peaks above 1,000 m to nearly 2,000 m above sea level, such as Phia Oac at 1,935 m, the second highest peak in Cao Bang, Phia Den at 1,391 m.
Right from the beginning of the twentieth century, this mountain range has caught the eye of the French. They have chosen Phia Oc Phia Den as a resort, enjoying the unique climate and biological resources. There are still vestiges of villas and motels of French civil servants.
3. Cao Vit gibbon habitat conservation area, Trung Khanh: Cao Vit gibbon habitat conservation area is located in three communes Phong Nam, Ngoc Con, and Ngoc Khe of Trung Khanh district, Cao Bang province with a total area. area of nearly 7600 ha, of which the core area has 1600 ha.
Cao Vit gibbon has no tail, long arms, adults weigh about 7-8 kg. Males are all black and have a crest on the top of the head; adult females are yellow, with black patches and no crown; yellow feathered chicks.
4. Lake Thang Hen: Lake Thang Hen was recognized as a national scenic spot according to Decision No. 53/2001/QD-BVHTTDL dated December 28, 2001, of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. However, when it comes to Thang Hen Lake, it is necessary to mention the complex of lakes, caves, rivers, and underground caves in this area. The Thang Hen lake population that has been recorded so far consists of 36 natural lakes connected to each other through a system of underground caves and rivers, each of which is a few dozen to several hundred meters apart. All are located in a large valley adjacent to Quoc Toan commune (Tra Linh district) and Ngu Lao commune (Hoa An district).
5. Ky Rang Cave: Ky Rang cave is located in Quoc Toan Commune, Tra Linh district, about 1.5 km northwest of Thang Hen lake, in the heart of Ky Rang mountain, next to Ky Rang lake. This is a fossil cave, about 30 meters from the local cavitation facility. The cave is 417 m long, about 34 m deep, 30 m wide at its widest, 0.7 m at its narrowest, 42 m high, and 1 m at the lowest. through narrow and steep gates. The cave is very clean and airy, the stalactite system is very large and beautiful, and is still well preserved.
6. Pac Bo Special National Monument: Pac Bo relic is located in Truong Ha commune, Ha Quang district, Cao Bang province, far from Ho Chi Minh City. Cao Bang 55 km to the North. Pac Bo is a famous revolutionary relic, in which Coc Bo cave was chosen by President Ho Chi Minh as a place to live after more than 30 years of traveling abroad and returning to the Fatherland (February 8, 1941) to directly lead the country. Viet Nam’s revolution. The name Pac Bo also literally means “source mouth”.
Located in the Pac Bo relic area, the Lenin stream is green in color, surrounded by wild forest in Pac Bo, making visitors come here surprised. Lenin stream is full of water, flowing around the rocks where Uncle Ho used to sit fishing.
UNESCO – Non Nuoc – Cao Bang Global Geopark covers an area of 3,072.0 km2 located in the districts of Ha Quang, Tra Linh, Trung Khanh, Quang Uyen, Ha Lang, Phuc Hoa, Thach An, Nguyen Binh, with many outstanding geological and geomorphological values, of international stature.