Novaland’s former chairman leaves board of directors
Real estate developer Novaland names new director
HCMC – Dennis Ng Teck Yow has been appointed general director of local property firm Novaland, succeeding Nguyen Ngoc Huyen today, March 17.
Yow earned a Master of Business Administration in banking and finance from the University of Hull in the United Kingdom. He previously worked as general director at Gamuda Land Vietnam.
Yow has over 30 years of experience in top roles in domestic and foreign enterprises, with a range of expertise in real estate development, township master planning, and business strategies.
As part of its restructuring plan, Novaland, a subsidiary of the HCMC-based investment corporation NovaGroup, also sought to reduce the 2021-2026 board of management members from seven to five.
Additionally, the company is in talks with financial institutions and local authorities to expedite the development of important projects.
- Athos Therapeutics Receives Regulatory Approval to Commence Phase I Clinical Trial of ATH-063
- Grant Weinstein joins Performio as Head of Sales, APAC -- Performio Strengthens Global Sales Leadership Team
- Sinch appoints Laurinda Pang as CEO
- Vietnam’s standard system to be harmonized with int’l standards
- ProWein 2023: Wine of Moldova Commits to Go Sustainable