Danish jewelry producer joins hands with FPT Software to build factory
HANOI – FPT Software, a unit of FPT Corporation, has announced its partnership with Julie Sandlau, one of the world’s leading jewelry producers, to build a smart jewelry manufacturing facility in Vietnam.
The plant will be developed at the Hoa Lac hi-tech park in Hanoi City and be completed by the end of 2023.
Through the cooperation, FPT Software becomes Julie Sandlau’s strategic partner, providing the Danish firm with an exclusive roadmap to build its first smart factory and transforming its traditional jewelry manufacturing process with digital technologies like automation and artificial intelligence.
The partnership is expected to enhance FPT Software’s presence in the Nordic region and incorporate digital technologies into Julie Sandlau’s production line.
In addition, the strategic step allows Julie Sandlau to expand its operations to such a strategic market like Vietnam and target potential customers.
“Julie Sandlau is our first-ever client in the jewelry manufacturing industry. I believe this partnership will allow us to strengthen our workforce and experience, particularly in providing digital transformation solutions for future manufacturing clients,” said FPT Software Europe CEO Hai Le.
- Fanttik Revolutionizes Jump Starting with the T8 MAX this Christmas
- SX GLOBAL ANNOUNCES PROVISIONAL 2023 CALENDAR FOR SIX FIM WORLD SUPERCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS
- China's Dishui Lake - World's Financial Bay
- GWM, Sponsor of BWF World Tour Finals 2022, Advocates A Clean and Intelligent Lifestyle
- ASK Indian Entrepreneur Fund receives UCITS authorisation, aims raising USD500m from global investors