Council established to appraise national master plan for 2021-2030 period
Nhat Tan Bridge in Hanoi. (Photo: Duy Linh)
NDO - The Prime Minister has signed a decision to set up a council, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh, to evaluate the national master plan for the 2021-2030 period with a vision towards 2050.
Members of the council include the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Defence, Public Security, Planning and Investment, Natural Resources and Environment, Construction, Defence, Transport, Industry and Trade, Agriculture and Rural Development, Science and Technology, Culture, Sports and Tourism, Labour-Invalids and Social Affairs, Information and Communications, Justice, Home Affairs, Education and Training, and Health.
Leaders of several Government, National Assembly and Party agencies as well as the chairpersons of Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An and Dak Lak are also among the council members.
The council also comprises experts who will present their counter-arguments regarding the plan and the environmental assessment report of the plan.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment is the standing agency of the council, which will be dissolved automatically after the plan is approved by the National Assembly.
- Finding 100 Excellent Vietnamese Farmer of 2022
- Pop Culture Group Plans and Executes the 2022 Digital Economy Industry Investment Promotion Conference in Xiamen
- ZG Tech Released ESG Intelligence Platform for Private Equity Managers
- DetectedX to Provide Free Access to Radiology Online Learning Platform to Radiology Across Borders to Enhance Global Charity's Teaching Initiatives
- 6 plug-in hybrid automobiles beneath VND 900 million are each luxurious and fuel-efficient
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug
Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU