Kien Giang supports Vietnamese Cambodians ahead of Lunar New Year
At the handover ceremony (Photo: baoquocte.vn)
NDO/VNA – The southern province of Kien Giang on January 11 presented 300 million VND (13,000 USD) in support of poor Vietnamese Cambodians in areas under the watch of the Vietnamese Consulate General in Cambodia’s Preah Sihanouk province ahead of the upcoming Lunar New Year festival.
The gift was handed over to a Consulate General representative at Ha Tien – Prek Chak international border gate pair.
Director of the provincial Department of Foreign Affairs Van Cong Dau extended New Year wishes of the authorities, Party Committee, Vietnam Fatherland Front and people of the province to Cambodians of Vietnamese origin in Preah Sihanouk, Kampot, Kep, Koh Kong, Kampong Speu and Takeo provinces.
It is the fifth time Kien Giang province has sent gift to Vietnamese Cambodians in the southwest of Cambodia since the COVID-19 outbreak in early 2020.
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- Hot air balloon festival brings joy to Ho Chi Minh City citizens
- Olympia query: What number of even numbers have totally different digits from 1, 2, 3? 99% reply is 2, incorrect
- PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city
- GBTC premium falls 30% to an all-time low
Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
Vietnam striving to regain foothold for pepper industry
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet
Hanoi’s key industrial exports increase despite pandemic
IreneDAO, A New Outstanding Phenomenon, Gained Over 2,000 ETH Quantity Traded In Simply A Few Days