COVID-19: New cases on January 5 total 17,017
Coronavirus testing in Bac Kan Province
NDO/VNA - Vietnam recorded 17,017 cases of COVID-19, including 20 imported ones, during 24 hours from 4pm January 4 to 4pm January 5, according to the Ministry of Health.
Hanoi recorded the highest number of infections with 2,505 cases, followed by Tay Ninh with 862 and Hai Phong with 792.
The national tally reached 1,817,721, including 25 infections of Omicron.
According to the Ministry of Health’s report, 6,257 patients nationwide are in serious conditions, with 795 requiring invasive ventilation and 19 on life support (ECMO).
On the day, the country saw 230 deaths from the disease. The death toll now hits 33,475, equal to 1.8 percent of the total caseload.
A total 22,662 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 1,436,046.
By January 4, the country had injected over 155.19 million doses of vaccines, with more than 69,80 million people now fully inoculated, while over 7,40 million third shots, either booster shots or the third shot of Abdala vaccine have been administered.
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- Hot air balloon festival brings joy to Ho Chi Minh City citizens
- Olympia query: What number of even numbers have totally different digits from 1, 2, 3? 99% reply is 2, incorrect
- PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city
- GBTC premium falls 30% to an all-time low
Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
Vietnam striving to regain foothold for pepper industry
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet
Hanoi’s key industrial exports increase despite pandemic
IreneDAO, A New Outstanding Phenomenon, Gained Over 2,000 ETH Quantity Traded In Simply A Few Days