PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concludes Japan visit
PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concluding Japan visit. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and the high-ranking Government delegation arrived in Hanoi on November 25 evening, concluding an official visit to Japan from November 22-25 at the invitation of Japanese Prime Minister Kishida Fumio.
Immediately after the landing, the Government Office held a ceremony at the airport to handover vaccines and donations for Vietnam’s COVID-19 fight that the Japanese Government, businesses presented to Vietnam during PM Chinh’s visit.
The Government delegation handed over to the Health Ministry 1.540,000 doses of COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine presented by the Japanese Government, bringing the total vaccine doses that Japan has given Vietnam so far to 5.6 million, besides other medical supplies and equipment.
The delegation also handed over to the Finance Ministry 1 million USD donated by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation to help with Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19.
- Vietnamese wood enterprises need to enhance competitiveness
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- 18 foreign sailors rescued from a sinking ship in Vietnam
- Some Global Furniture Companies Face Delayed Orders and Depleted Inventories after Few Months of Lockdowns in Vietnam