Funding for purchase of additional 20 million doses of Vero Cell vaccine approved
Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai on September 29 signed a decision on the purchase and receipt of 20 million doses of Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine developed by China’s Sinopharm group.
The decision stated additional funding for the Ministry of Health (MoH) to buy the vaccine per request of the Ministry of Finance and the MoH.
The two ministries will be responsible for the content and reported statistics. The management, use and payment of the amount must be carried out in an economic, effective, open and transparent manner.
The MoH is required to report the use of the sum to the Prime Minister.
- Vietnam beat Kyrgyzstan 3-0 in final friendly ahead of AFC U23 Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers
- METAVERSE EMPIRE (MES) was launched to open the age of empire under Metaverse
- At least 8 dead and missing after heavy rainfall as the weather turns cold in Vietnam
- MSIG Introduces SME Group Medical Insurance Plan Focusing on Flexible Coverage
- Vietnam logs 3,175 new Covid-19 local cases as over 61.9 million have been vaccinated
Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude
Over 40% of firms in Long An resume operations
VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
NG Biotech expected to open R&D centre for infectious diseases in Vietnam
Big garment makers see stable orders, want to hire more workers