COVID-19: 14,922 new COVID-19 cases reported on September 3
Collecting samples for COVID-19 testing in Hanoi (Photo: NDO/Duy Linh)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam recorded 14,922 COVID-19 cases, including 28 imported ones, in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 3, according to the Ministry of Health.
Ho Chi Minh City remained to report the highest number of daily infections with 8,499, followed by Binh Duong province with 3,676, Dong Nai 986, Long An 564, Tay Ninh 267, Tien Giang 154, and Kien Giang 104. The capital city of Hanoi logged 58 cases.
The new cases brought the national tally since COVID-19 broke out in Vietnam to 501,649.
A total of 270,668 patients have recovered from COVID-19.
As many as 338 fatalities were recorded on September 3, bringing the death toll to 12,476.
The country has to date administered over 20.83 million doses of vaccines, with nearly 2.96 million people having been fully vaccinated.
- Remarks by President Nguyen Xuan Phuc at Summit on Ending the Pandemic and Building Back Better
- PV Gas, US corporation move to implement Son My LNG port warehouse project
- Thuỷ mặc artist, film director die in HCM City
- ‘Hustle Culture’: Why Do Millennials Have Sleep Issues?
- Vietnamese FM holds bilateral meetings with foreign diplomats
PV Gas, US corporation move to implement Son My LNG port warehouse project
ROK firms pour US$2.43 billion into Vietnam in eight months
Vietnam to facilitate US investment projects, says minister
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives leaders of US enterprises in New York
Fitch Ratings ranks PetroVietnam's Standalone Credit Profile at 'BB+'