Vice President welcomes US Vice President Kamala Harris
US Vice President begins Vietnam visit
US Vice President Kamala Harris at Noi Bai International Airport. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – US Vice President Kamala Harris arrived in Hanoi on August 24 night, beginning her visit to Vietnam from August 24-26 at the invitation of Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan.
> White House’s statement on US Vice President's visit to Vietnam
> US Vice President to visit Vietnam on August 24 - 26
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, trade between Vietnam and the US hit a record of US$90.8 billion last year, and they are working hard to raise the figure to US$100 billion this year.
Over the past five years, Vietnam’s export revenue to the US surged 230%, while its import value was up more than 175%.
The US has become Vietnam’s biggest buyer and the Southeast Asian nation has emerged as the 10th largest trade partner of the US.
- Huawei Cloud: Leading Cloud Native to Advance Global Smart Finance
- Navigate Change, Shaping Smarter Finance Together: Huawei Cloud Releases Data Warehouse 3.0
- PSP Investments posts 4.4% return in fiscal year 2023, demonstrating resilience and outperforming markets in a challenging environment
- Geekbuying - A Recognized and Trusted Global Online Shop
- Odisha Train Accident: KIIT to Provide Jobs and Education to Victims' Families of Odisha