New school year to begin on September 1
Nguyen Ba Ngoc Primary School. (Credit: VIET DUNG)
NDO – The earliest date for students to return to school will be September 1, meanwhile first graders may begin the new school year from August 23, according to the 2021-2022 academic year timeline recently issued by the Ministry of Education and Training.
Deputy Minister of Education and Training Nguyen Huu Do signed Decision No.2551 on August 4, stipulating the time frame for the 2021-2022 academic year for preschool children, general education and continuing education.
Accordingly, the earliest time to begin the new school year is September 1. For grade 1 specifically, the earliest time to return to school will be August 23.
The new school year opening ceremony is set for September 5.
Educational institutions are also expected to conclude the first semester before January 16, 2022, and the second semester before May 25, 2022, with the academic year to finish before May 31, 2022.
By June 30, schools must complete the recognition of the graduation of primary and junior secondary programmes while the enrolment of students to first grades must be finished before July 31.
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend