Vietnam logs 135 new COVID-19 infections on June 21 afternoon
NDO/VNA - Vietnam reported an additional 135 COVID-19 cases in the past six hours to 6pm on June 21, including two imported cases in Kien Giang and An Giang provinces, according to the Health Ministry.
Ho Chi Minh City recorded the most with 70 cases, followed by Bac Giang province (30), Binh Duong province (21), Bac Ninh province (6), Da Nang city (4) and Hung Yen province (2).
Of the 133 local cases, 130 were detected in quarantine or lockdown areas.
The country has to date logged 11,780 domestic cases and 1,703 imported cases.
As many as 224 patients were given clear-all on June 21, raising the total recoveries to 2,679.
Nine-teen localities that were hit by the pandemic have gone through two weeks without new cases. They are Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Quang Ninh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien - Hue, Tuyen Quang, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Nguyen, Hai Phong, Tay Ninh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu, Dien Bien, Dak Lak, Dong Thap, Thai Binh and Vinh Phuc.
- 62% of Organisations in Malaysia Include Contracting Roles in their Headcount: Page Contracting Malaysia
- The owner of the 3-generation roll cake shop with many customers revealed the secret is… the stone mortar
- 4 delicious cakes not to be missed when coming to the Southern River region
- HCM Television produces drama programme on the battle against COVID-19
- England Scraps Quarantine for Fully Vaccinated EU US Visitors