Party communications chief calls on press agencies to modernise
Head of the Central Commission for Communications and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia speaking at the conference
NDO - Head of the Central Commission for Communications and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia has asked press agencies to build a modern, professional, humane and effective Vietnamese press.
At a conference on June 16 to review press activity in the first half of 2021, Nghia stated that press agencies need to renovate their forms of information presentation and better serve the people.
He asked newspapers to focus on training their editors and reporters so they can produce journalistic works that accurately reflect the breadth of life.
On the occasion of the 96th anniversary of Vietnamese Revolutionary Press Day, Nghia extended his best wishes to press agencies, expecting them to build their staff to be ideologically steadfast and highly capable in the field of journalism.
According to a report presented at the conference, the press have effectively fulfilled their role of communication, education and shaping public opinion in the first six months of the year.
- Top 10 highest mountains in Vietnam attract tourists
- Additional 3,943 COVID-19 cases take national count to over 181,000
- UNISOC announces world’s first 5G NR Rel-16 Ready
- Covid-19 pushes banks to foster digital transformation
- English Study Finds Fully vaccinated People At 50 60 Lower risk of Covid Infection