Covid-19 vaccination campaign for Bac Giang, Bac Ninh workers starts
A medical worker fills a syringe with a Covid-19 vaccine. A Covid-19 vaccination campaign for workers in the two biggest coronavirus hotspots--Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces---was launched May 27 – PHOTO: VNA
HCMC – A Covid-19 vaccination campaign for workers in the two biggest coronavirus hotspots ---Bac Giang and Bac Ninh provinces---was launched on May 27, following the directives of the prime minister and the health minister.
As part of the campaign, the Ministry of Health cooperated with the provincial government of Bac Ninh to vaccinate 100 workers of the Funing Precision Component Co., Ltd under the Hon Hai Technology Group.
The province is working on a plan to vaccinate workers throughout the province. Around 90,000 workers are expected to be inoculated against the disease in the upcoming period.
Meanwhile, 300 workers of the Phu Hong Company in Bac Giang were inoculated yesterday. Similarly, Bac Giang is facilitating a vaccination plan for workers across the province, with some 150,000 workers scheduled to receive a Covid-19 vaccine in the coming time.
- Vietnam’s internet speed is back to normal as undersea cable fixed
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health