Danang: Companies pay for workplace Covid-19 testing
Covid-19 testing is being conducted for workers at the industrial zones and the hi-tech park in Danang. Enterprises will pay the testing fees - PHOTO: NGOC THUY
DANANG - From May 24 to 26, 2021, Danang conducted Covid-19 tests for 52,322 employees working at a hi-tech park and four industrial zones (IZs) around the city.
The local government will pay the testing fees. Employers will refund the fees, according to the Covid-19 testing plan for workers at industrial parks in Danang City recently approved by Le Trung Chinh, chairman of Danang City People’s Committee.
Danang is home to one hi-tech park and six IZs, Hoa Khanh, expanded Hoa Khanh, Lien Chieu, Danang, Hoa Cam and Tho Quang Fisheries.
According to data reported by businesses, the total number of employees currently working at the zones is 65,444. Previously, all employees from the Danang and Tho Quang Fisheries IZs were tested for Covid-19 from May 12 to 17, 2021.
Therefore, in the next three days, Danang will continue to take samples for testing for the remaining 52,322 workers to prevent a Covid-19 outbreak at the IZs as well as to ensure safe working conditions at enterprises.
Currently, the total capacity of Covid-19 testing at medical units is from 4,000 to 4,500 samples a day.
- Road and bridge proposed for linking Haiphong and Quang Ninh
- Polish food firms seek to enter Vietnamese market
- HungryPanda Hosted the First Ever Global Chinese Food Delivery Industry Trend Summit
- KEENON Robotics Joins Hands with SGST at FOODtech Japan 2022, Bringing Cutting-Edge Robotic Solutions
- The Montreal Call for Dialogue on Systemic Change is launched