Vietnamese friendship association donates over 100 ventilators to India
During the duration of discussion, Minister Hung briefed the Indian diplomat on the nation’s ongoing battle against the pandemic whilst expressing sympathy towards the Indian Government and its people over the severe difficulties that they are currently facing in the ongoing fight.
He stated that in April, 2020, the VIFA presented 100,000 anti-bacteria masks to India, whilst also urging Vietnamese conglomerate Vingroup to offer 100 ventilators worth approximately US$434,000 to assist in efforts.
The Minister also expressed his confidence that under the leadership of the Government, along with the solidarity of the entire population, the pandemic in India will be contained in the near future.
In response to this, the Indian Ambassador said the move indicates the traditional friendship and co-operation that exists between the two nations amid the damaging impact of the pandemic, whilst pledging the effective use of ventilators donated by the nation.
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases