Online exhibitions bring museums closer to the public
Many museums around the world have gone online as part of efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including some in Vietnam. “Online exhibits” are proving to be another way of bringing museums closer to the public. More in the following!
With a special love of history and ancient artifacts, but with a busy work schedule, Thanh Thuy from Tan Binh district in Ho Chi Minh City just doesn’t have the time to visit museums.
Now, though, many museums have gone online, and she can easily admire collections of antiques without having to leave home.
These invaluable collections belong to the Ho Chi Minh City Museum of History’s online exhibition, where dozens of antiques are on display with full details on their origin, original owners, and value.
Online displays allow museum administrators to showcase invaluable collections to the public and especially those still concerned about venturing out into crowded public spaces.
Online exhibitions have been introduced to the public by many museums in Ho Chi Minh City and other cities nationwide. The initiative expresses the determination of administrators to bring museums closer to the public./. VNA
- Bilingual art book features Vietnamese folk arts, festivals
- ASEAN Summits and related meetings wrap up
- Cushman & Wakefield Wins the Valuation Team of the Year Award Among Three Accolades at RICS Hong Kong Awards 2021
- Joint Forces for a Stronger Network for Recycling: Hong Chi Association and Nestlé Hong Kong Collaborated to Expand Their "Type 5 PP Plastic Recycling Campaign"
- Vietnam will carry out COVID-19 vaccinations for children aged 5-11 in
NANO 2 MEET YOU! VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 is launched with a bang!
‘Brewing A Better Vietnam’ With Holly Bostock, Corporate Affairs Director At HEINEKEN Vietnam — VNI Ep9 Recap
Everything you need to know about working in Vietnam as an expat
Why Heineken sees a steeper than expected decline in third-quarter beer sales in Vietnam
Vietnam remains attractive investment destination: Report