VinFast delivers over 400 electric cars in Feb
HCMC – Vietnamese automaker VinFast last month handed over 266 VF8 and 150 VF e34 electric cars to local customers, meeting its sales target for the month, according to the firm’s February sales report released today, March 14.
In the first two months of the year, the company delivered 774 VF8 and VF e34 electric cars to its customers.
VinFast also shipped the first batch of VF8 cars to the U.S., the local media reported.
The carmaker is preparing to hand over VF9 and VF 5 Plus cars to buyers in Vietnam while ramping up efforts to ship more batches of its electric cars abroad.
The two car models, VF8 and VF e34, have increasingly won the trust of customers thanks to VinFast’s efforts to frequently update the cars with the latest software versions.
In related news, VinFast has launched a new service called “No-day-off service workshop” to fully meet customers’ demand for car services.
VinFast service workshops nationwide will open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. throughout the week, starting tomorrow, March 15.
In addition, VinFast reportedly remains the only carmaker in Vietnam to offer 24/7 mobile services, including Mobile Service and Mobile Charging, offering greater convenience and safety to VinFast car owners.
- Da Nang aims to become attractive logistics centre by 2030
- NetEase Games Unveils PinCool, Inc., a New Multifunctional Studio Aiming to Produce Global Entertainment Content
- Veken And ESY SUNHOME Reached A Strategic Cooperation on Sodium Batteries to Jointly Promote the New Development of Energy Storage
- TYAN Server Platforms to Boost Data Center Computing Performance with 4th Gen AMD EPYC Processors at Computex 2023
- SparkLabs Cultiv8 launches CleanTech Accelerator