BAEMIN Vietnam, Shinhan Bank launch co-branded credit card
HCMC – BAEMIN Vietnam, in partnership with Shinhan Bank Vietnam, today, November 22, launched a co-branded credit card named “Gourmet Member” which offers a credit limit of VND100 million.
The BAEMIN-Shinhan credit card was launched amid the fast increase in the use of mobile devices and the Internet, as well as the emergence of various payment methods in Vietnam, including cashless payment.
Speaking at the launch ceremony of the co-branded credit card, Jinwoo Song, general director of BAEMIN Vietnam, said, “With our customer-centric culture, we have been constantly making efforts to build meaningful partnerships, leveraging modern financial technology to give users more choices in payment and personal financial management.
“The co-branded credit card is just at the start of BAEMIN’s long road of elevating the user experience.”
Song expects the BAEMIN-Shinhan credit card to bring customers unique and preeminent experiences.
The launch of the credit card is aimed at providing customers with more convenient experiences when using the BAEMIN’s ecosystem services, said Kang GewWon, CEO of Shinhan Bank.
Customers can register for a credit card with the SOL app of Shinhan Bank.
BAEMIN, a food delivery platform, has been present in Vietnam since May 2019, while Shinhan Bank Vietnam, a subsidiary of Shinhan Bank Korea, has been operational in the country since 1993.
- TCLE (01070.HK) Mini LED Smart Screens Win CES® 2023 Innovation Awards
- DONNER SUPPORTS MUSIC EDUCATION WITH SPECIAL CONCERT & SYMPOSIUM AT BERKLEE SCHOOL OF MUSIC
- Global Times: China, Cuba eye deepening BRI cooperation
- Chindata Group announced 2022 Q3 financial report: revenue in the first nine months of 2022 has surpassed that of the full year of 2021
- Nobu Hospitality and Aldar Properties Plan for Iconic Nobu Residences, Hotel & Restaurant on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi