KABIN introduces new Cantonese cuisine experience
HCMC – KABIN, a Cantonese restaurant nestled in the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon, has revealed its brand new curated menu, serving modern Chinese cuisine prepared with both traditionally authentic methods and innovative approaches.
The restaurant offers curated À la Carte, instead of the normal all-you-can-eat concept, focusing on quality over quantity. The traditional way always serves Chinese food in big portions. With this new approach and smaller plates, diners can have more variety in their experience.
The new menu adapts some of the core recipes from the expert chefs, satisfying all patrons with its signature Applewood roasted Peking duck, aged black vinegar sweet and sour pork, and Wok-fried US Wagyu beef in black pepper sauce.
- World's First Carry On Luggage Stroller named a TIME's Best Inventions of the year
- UCL Computer Science To Explore Natural Language Processing On Quantum Computers For Content Discovery and Archive Retrieval
- Celebrate the festive season with the return of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi's Winterfest and Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi's Winter Spectacular
- Foreign tourists love to watch World Cup in Vietnam
- CGTN: China, Mongolia inject impetus into ties through three engines