Climbing to the top of the tree to harvest ‘black gold’, farmers pocket thousands of dollars
During the season, about 300 households in Hiep Hoa, Bac Giang can earn thousands of dollars thanks to the old trees in the garden.
That is a true story in Hoang Van commune (Hiep Hoa, Bac Giang).In Van Xuyen village, there are more than 300 households, every house has at least one ancient black oak tree in the garden. In the season, each tree can be harvested from several tens of kilograms to tens of kilograms of fruit.
- Provinces set to launch price stabilization programs ahead of Tet
- Chasing the stars: Behind China's space program
- Yili's Premium Brand SATINE Responds to COP15's Call to Build a Shared Future for All Life on Earth with Its Ongoing Commitment to Preserving Biodiversity
- Xinhua Silk Road: MSCI upgrades Chinese securities firm Guotai Junan International's ESG rating
- Airbus highlights strong commitment to Vietnam