5 homestays with a panoramic view of the beautiful Northwest ripening rice season ‘forgetting the way back’ are very reasonably priced
Hunting in the golden season can also experience 5 homestays with the best view in super beautiful places in the Northwest.
September, October is the most beautiful time of the year for those who love the scenery of the ripe rice season in the Northwest. Speaking of here, people often think of Mu Cang Chai, and so this place is always full when the rice is ripe.
If so, then there is a good news for you is, you can absolutely enjoy this dreamy scene in Ha Giang or Sa Pa. This article will suggest so you can hunt for discount codes, help you enjoy the scenery – no more worrying about the price!
5 homestays with a panoramic view of the Northwest ripe rice season
1. The Art – Golden Jungle House: Up to 48% off
– Address: 39B Hai Ba Trung, Nguyen Trai ward, Ha Giang city.
– Price after promotion: About 760k – 900k/room.
Now, during September-October, there are still rooms available – even on weekends. Therefore, you can choose, but the number of available rooms is not much. (Photo: leadtravel, expedia)
2. Hoang Su Phi Lodge: 40% off
– Address: Nam Hong Hamlet, Thong Nguyen Commune, Hoang Su Phi, Ha Giang.
– Price after promotion: about 760k-900k/night.
The lowest room rate is currently in the period of the end of October. (Photo: hotel84, agoda)
3. Hello Mu Cang Chai homestay: 9% off
– Address: La Pan Tan, Mu Cang Chai, Yen Bai.
– The price after the promotion: the price at the moment is about 300,000 – 370,000 VND/night in the second week of October. Meanwhile, the price per night in the dormitory room is from 180,000 VND/person.
The number of rooms is still quite small. (Photo: Traveloka, agoda)
4. Eco Palm House: 37% off
– Address: TT152, Lao Chai, Sa Pa, Lao Cai.
– Price after promotion: about 1.7 million VND/night.
The rooms here are very nice, comfortable for you to check-in. (Photo: annambooking, laocaitourism)
5. Mu Cang Chai Ecolodge: 25% off
– Address: Nam Khat, Mu Cang Chai Town, Yen Bai.
– The price after the promotion: about 700,000 VND to nearly 1 million VND/night. However, only rooms are available from mid-October onwards.
Each room here has its own unique and interesting design but still creates a feeling of closeness and friendliness with a view overlooking the distant valley.(Photo: taybacsensetravel)
*Prices and availability are subject to change from time to time
- Got Time To Spare? These Non-Profit Organizations Are In Need Of Volunteers
- Vietnam – Cuba: Cooperation for national food security
- Tenneco to Supply Monroe Intelligent Suspension Technology for Li Auto Electric SUV
- NeuShen Therapeutics Closes Pre-A Financing with ~$20M
- 'Generations Connect' Project Brings Young People Together with the Elderly to Boost Emotional Resilience
Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
Corporate bond market reform adds safety net for investors
Viet Nam, India hold great potential for supply chain cooperation: analysts
BAEMIN Vietnam, a top 5 e-commerce market leader in 2022
Provinces and cities work to secure food supplies for year-end