The experience of going to the Can Tho noodle shop is super fun and experiential
Exploring the noodle furnaces in Can Tho, visitors will learn about the traditional craft villages with a long-standing attachment to the people of the Mekong Delta. Let’s join Vinlove to “break-in” to see what these noodle kilns in Can Tho have that attract so many tourists.
Locating the address of the Can Tho noodle shop
Can Tho noodle shops are mainly located in Binh An ward, Ninh Kieu district, and Can Tho. In the journey to discover Cai Rang floating market, visitors can combine visiting the traditional noodle-making village in Can Tho.
The best time to visit Can Tho noodle shop is in the morning. Then you will learn the process, experience making noodles and enjoy this famous specialty of the West.
How to get to the noodle shop in Can Tho?
To discover the noodle shops in Can Tho , you first need to take a plane, passenger car or motorbike to Tay Do. When you reach the center of Can Tho, you can refer to two ways to move to the noodle shop as follows:
– Motorbike : You can travel Can Tho by motorbike or rent a motorbike with prices ranging from 100,000 VND – 200,000 VND/day to go to the noodle factory. Starting from the center of Can Tho -> follow Vong Cung route on provincial road 923 -> turn into alley 476 -> go a little further to reach the noodle shop.
– Boat, boat : Visiting Can Tho noodle factory , you can rent a boat from Ninh Kieu wharf to Cai Rang floating market, then visit the noodle factory.
The train route departing from Ninh Kieu wharf to Cai Rang floating market takes about 2 hours to travel. Boat and boat rental prices range from VND 350,000 – VND 750,000/boat (depending on the number of passengers).
The most famous noodle shops in Can Tho
Can Tho has many famous traditional noodle kilns, among which: Chin Cua noodle oven, Que Toi noodle oven and Sau Hoai noodle oven.
Nine Cua noodles oven
– Address: 474c/14a, KV 7, An Binh ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
– Opening time: 6am – 6pm
Nine Cua noodle furnace attracts visitors to visit and learn about the traditional process of making noodle soup. Nine Cua noodle oven is famous for its colorful noodles made from nature. The owner of the oven, Uncle Chin, is very friendly and enthusiastically guides visitors on how to make noodles.
Sau Hoai noodle soup oven
– Address: 476/14 kv7, Lo Vong Cung, An Binh ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
– Opening hours: 6am – 6pm
The next famous Can Tho noodle shop is the Sau Hoai oven at Lo Vong Cung. Sau Hoai noodle soup oven has a long history with more than 44 years of traditional craft. What attracts visitors when coming to Sau Hoai noodle shop is to learn about the unique noodle dish. After that, you will enjoy the famous delicious noodle soup of Tay Do.
My hometown noodle oven
– Address: No. 2 Lo Yen Ha, Le Binh ward, Cai Rang district, Can Tho city
– Opening hours: From 5:30 am – 5:00 pm
Que Toi noodle shop is famous for pizza noodle soup, dry noodle soup, coconut milk noodle soup, bone broth cooked with coconut milk, famous seafood stir-fried noodle soup. You will be able to learn how to make noodles yourself and enjoy the famous delicious noodles in Can Tho.
Discover what can Tho noodle kilns have?
What’s in the Can Tho noodle soup oven? Visitors will learn about the traditional noodle making process, experience making cakes, enjoy noodles and buy specialties as gifts.
Learn the process of making noodles
For a long time, people in Cai Rang District have been attached to this traditional profession and have been developed to this day. Traditional noodle villages are covered with roofs and have a large space to dry noodles in the sun. Visiting the noodle-making villages in Can Tho , visitors will learn about the process of making noodles by the people of the western river region.
To make delicious and beautiful noodles is a secret and love of the job of the people of Can Tho. Besides the traditional white noodle soup, the people of Can Tho are always learning and producing new quality products to meet the needs of customers. For example: Green, red, yellow noodles… are made from 100% natural ingredients.
Can Tho noodle making experience
Visitors will be able to make noodles with their own hands like real Can Tho people. Coat the cake, cut the noodles into yarn and pack. If visitors are still surprised when making noodles for the first time, the owner will give detailed instructions. The people of Can Tho are very friendly and hospitable, so you can freely chat and learn their secret to making noodles.
Enjoy delicious noodle dishes famous in Can Tho
After visiting and experiencing like a real Westerner, visitors will enjoy a lot of famous delicious noodle dishes in Can Tho such as: Pizza noodle soup (deep-fried noodle soup), seafood noodle soup, Nam Vang noodle soup, pork bone broth noodle soup,… These are also the most attractive things for tourists when visiting Can Tho noodle shops .
Buy Can Tho specialties as a gift
Visiting the noodle factories, tourists can also choose typical Can Tho gifts as gifts such as: fresh noodles, dried noodles, cakes, wine…
Notes when going to the noodle oven in Can Tho
You should also “pocket” the following notes when visiting noodle shops in Can Tho :
– You only need to be able to visit all the noodle shops in the morning. Therefore, in the afternoon you can combine visiting other famous places nearby such as Bao Gia Trang Vien or Green Village Mekong…
– About eating and drinking next to noodles, you can move to the city center to enjoy a lot of specialties such as: Grilled snails with pepper, duck hot pot cooked with chao, Cong cake, Cai Rang grilled spring rolls…
– If you want to stay overnight in Can Tho, you can choose hotels and motels in Ninh Kieu District area.
End a day exploring Can Tho noodle shop with many interesting things and memorable experiences. Hopefully, the information shared above will help you have the most perfect trip. Don’t miss out, useful Can Tho travel information for your upcoming trip!
- Australian Viewers Prefer the CTV Ad Experience Over Linear TV, IAS report finds
- Insilico Medicine Announces Novel 3CL Protease Inhibitor Preclinical Candidate for COVID-19 Treatment
- Vision Impact Institute Joins Partners to Bring Good Vision to Vulnerable Populations in Panama
- Binance Allegedly Invested $300 Million In Terra
- ICP DAS - BMP will attend Medical Taiwan Expo 2022 in Taipei
Binance Allegedly Invested $300 Million In Terra
Vietlott Energy Lottery 6/55 on Might 24: Who’s the enormous who received the 57 billion VND Jackpot?
ABB Electrification Innovation Day highlights the keys to a sustainable Vietnam
Supportive solutions needed for enterprises
Vietnam-US plan several cooperative ventures