‘Warm up’ with famous winter dishes in Hai Phong
Hai Phong cuisine has never disappointed diners and of course, winter dishes in Hai Phong are the same. Here are the most famous cold season specialties of the Port that foodies must try once in their life.
Top 5 winter dishes in Hai Phong ‘don’t try to regret a thousand lives’
1. Spicy fish noodle soup
Spicy fish vermicelli can be said to be the most famous winter dish in Hai Phong that from locals to tourists, no one can’t try it once on cold days. A bowl is not too expensive, but the topping is extremely rich and full: from fried fish, fish skin, fish intestines, fish cakes to sausages… are all available.
When you eat it, you will see that the noodles are big but not hard but chewy, quite tasty, the fried fish is golden, crispy, the heart is lumpy, served with a sour broth, a little spicy at the tip of the tongue, ending Mixed with bamboo shoots, water spinach and finely chopped banana flowers, creating a masterpiece that you can eat over and over again without getting bored.
The most famous addresses selling spicy fish noodles in Hai Phong that you can refer to
– Thang To spicy fish noodle soup
- 49 Lach Tray, Ngo Quyen district
- Opening hours: 6am – 10pm daily
- Reference price: 20k – 30k – 50k / bowl
– Thinh Mai spicy fish noodle soup
- No. 71 Nguyen Dang, Suoi Hoa
- Opening hours: 5:30am – 8:00pm daily
– Cau Doan Spicy Fish Noodles
- No. 66 Le Loi, Ngo Quyen district / No. 597 Mac Dang Doanh / No. 151 Ho Sen, Le Chan district
- Reference price: 20k – 25k / bowl
- Opening hours: 6am – 11am and 4pm – 9pm daily
– Spicy fish noodle shop at No. 6 To Ngoc Van, Kinh Bac
- Opening hours: 6am – 12pm daily
– Spicy fish noodle shop at 153 Le Lai, Ngo Quyen district
- Opening hours: 6am – 11am daily
- Reference price: 20k / bowl
2. Spicy porridge
What to eat in winter in Hai Phong? – Hot and spicy of course! Not only in the port city, but hot and spicy dishes are always the first choice to “warm your heart” in the winter. Actually, this dish is nothing too special, it’s just normal eel porridge, mussel porridge, rib porridge or mixed porridge but added “soul” is a chili dish made according to our own recipe. restaurant to form a famous specialty near and far.
If it’s cold, but you can eat each spoonful of porridge that is smooth, sweet from the simmering bones, fragrant with the crispy fried onion and the spicy “sniff” from the special chili sauce, you will not see winter anywhere. However, the chili sauce of this dish is quite spicy, so if you can’t eat it, just give it a little!
Some places selling delicious spicy porridge that you can refer to in Hai Phong:
– Spicy porridge number 17 Tran Binh Trong, Ngo Quyen district,
- Reference price: 15k / bowl
- Opening hours: 16:00 – 21:00 daily
– Porridge shop number 88 Phan Dang Luu, Tran Thanh Ngo ward, Kien An district
- Reference price: 15k – 20k / bowl
3. Sui Din, sesame tea
Sui Din or drift cake is the next winter dish in Hai Phong that foodies cannot ignore. It is not a strange dish, but in the winter, without making a bowl of fragrant and flexible effervescent rice flour from glutinous rice flour, rich in coconut milk, green beans, black sesame, spicy of sliced ginger and sweet, hot smoke. Doubting from the broth is really too bad for yourself.
Besides, the thick, flexible, smooth, and fragrant black sesame tea will also be an ideal dish for you to try on cold days, making sure it goes anywhere you will immediately feel the warmth. Stay warm there.
You can enjoy this delicious Hai Phong winter dish at the following addresses:
– Auntie’s Restaurant
- No. 163 Cau Dat, Ngo Quyen district / Dinh Tien Hoang intersection, Hong Bang district
- Opening hours: 15h – 23h daily
- Reference price: 10k – 20k / bowl
– Fall market
– Zhuang Tea, 37 Cat Cut, An Bien ward, Le Chan district
4. Crab soup
Like porridge, crab soup is also a dish worth trying in the winter of Hai Phong . Like many crab soups in other regions, there are also: chicken breast meat, bone marrow, sweet corn, shiitake mushrooms, snow mushrooms, chicken eggs, quail eggs, pork brain, bang powder, and spices.
But crab soup in Hai Phong is special in that its “soul” is fresh Hai Phong crab caught from the rich sea here with sweet, chewy and fragrant meat that adds flavor to the soup. . When served with spicy pepper, finely chopped coriander to enhance the taste while it is hot and smoky, there is really no point to criticize.
The most worth-trying address selling crab soup in Hai Phong:
– Nga Nam crab soup
- No. 42 Pham Minh Duc, May To / Le Lai ward, Ngo Quyen district / Cat Bi
- Opening hours: 16h – 22h
- Reference price: 12k – 20k / bowl
5. Crab hotpot
If the West has a rather “sticky” fish sauce hotpot, Hai Phong is no less competitive when it comes to field crab hotpot, because the pot is full of bricks and yellow crab sauce covered with broth looks extremely pleasing to the eye, in addition, The bright red color of tomatoes and the green color of green onions, just looking at it, is very attractive.
The more you eat, the more you will understand why this winter dish in Hai Phong is so popular. Dipping dishes are plentiful, which is beef, raw pork, fresh seafood such as squid, shrimp, clams, fish cakes, to young intestines or tofu… can make you so tired that you forget the way home. Moreover, the broth also has a sour taste from sudden vinegar, a sweet and fatty taste from field crabs, a little spicy from satay chili, creating an unforgettable flavor.
Revealing, when eating this dish, you must definitely eat it with Hai Phong specialty red crab cakes , surely the deliciousness will multiply.
The best places to sell crab hotpot in the city of Red Phoenix that you should visit:
– Quan Minh Quynh:
- No. 188 Van Cao, Ngo Quyen district
- Opening hours: 10am – 10pm daily
- Reference price: 150k
– Hu Dim restaurant
- No. 79 Van Cao, Hai An district
- Opening hours: 9am – 11pm daily
- Reference price: 150k – 300k
– Ly Sawadee hot pot restaurant
- No. 206 Le Loi / No. 394 Lach Tray
- Opening hours: 10:30 – 22:30 daily
- Reference price: 70k – 250k VND
– Uyen Uong shop
- No. 48 Hoang Minh Thao, Le Chan district
- Opening hours: 10am – 11pm
- Reference price: 110k
– Dat Cang field crab hot pot restaurant
- No. 22 Du Hang, Le Chan district
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:30 daily
- Reference price: 100k – 200k
– Quan Huong
- No. 7 Pham Ba Truc, Quang Trung ward, Hong Bang district
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:30 daily
- Reference price: 150k
If it’s cold outside without enjoying the warm and delicious winter dishes in Hai Phong , it’s a waste of your life!
- Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
- Hot air balloon festival brings joy to Ho Chi Minh City citizens
- Olympia query: What number of even numbers have totally different digits from 1, 2, 3? 99% reply is 2, incorrect
- PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city
- GBTC premium falls 30% to an all-time low
Actual Imaginative and prescient CEO predicts $100,000 Bitcoin and $10,000 ETH by the top of 2022
Vietnam striving to regain foothold for pepper industry
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet
Hanoi’s key industrial exports increase despite pandemic
IreneDAO, A New Outstanding Phenomenon, Gained Over 2,000 ETH Quantity Traded In Simply A Few Days