Travel Experience Nha Trang Self Sufficiency for you
Nha Trang is an ideal destination for those who both want to travel to the sea and want to travel at the same time. But to have a trip “worth the money”, do you know how or have any practical experience? Let’s consult and share more about travel when coming to Nha Trang. Vinlove hopes that some of the following self-sufficient Nha Trang travel experiences will help you have a great vacation.
When is the best time to travel to Nha Trang?
The prerequisite to having a great self-sufficient Nha Trang tour is that you must identify great times in Nha Trang. Nha Trang has a quite mild climate, 2 distinct rainy – dry seasons, according to many people’s experience, you can come here at any time of the year. However, you can refer to the following tips:
- It is recommended to travel to Nha Trang at the time from January to August, but the most beautiful Nha Trang is July, August, and September of the solar calendar.
- Do not go in October and November is the time when you should not go to Nha Trang, because your travel plans will be hindered by heavy rains.
- First time travel experience in Nha Trang, August is the peak month of Nha Trang tourism, so if you want a comfortable, cheap and self-sufficient vacation, you should avoid this month. Of course it’s crowded, but it’s also the month with the best weather.
It is advisable to arrange a detailed timetable before the trip
To have a perfect trip, you should consider and calculate the time and places you visit so that it is appropriate, especially new places you have never been to. So work detailed timetable for the trip really necessary and effective. This helps you to be more active, can save maximum time, and not miss interesting things during the trip so that you can conveniently move and create many good memories in Nha Trang.
How to go to Nha Trang? Means to go to Nha Trang
Have a lot of Transportation to Nha Trang such as: bus, plane, train, etc. You can freely choose according to your financial ability and time of stay. Vinlove would like to give some suggestions on transportation to help you have a more convenient trip. And remember to note that to have a good trip, it’s best to call to ask for prices and book tickets in advance. Especially during peak months or holidays as fares can increase slightly on these occasions.
By Coach to Nha Trang from Hanoi, Saigon as follows:
- From Hanoi: You can catch a bus to Nha Trang at My Dinh, Luong Yen, etc. You can choose Hoang Long car with a relatively soft and safe price. Ticket price is about 710.000 VND/person/bed.
- From Saigon: You can catch a lot of cars such as: Hoang Long car, Phuong Trang car, Minh Dung car, Lien Hung car; The South,…
Train Going to Nha Trang includes:
- From Hanoi: Take the trains SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, TN1. When you return, go: SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8, TN2.
- From Saigon: SN4 and SNT2. Go back to SNT3.
Go planes To Nha Trang, then:
- You should choose flights that land at Cam Ranh airport, then take a taxi or bus from here to the city center. Nha Trang.
- When buying a ticket, remember to buy a return ticket, in case the ticket is sold out.
Choose tourist destinations close to each other for convenient transportation
In order to facilitate travel, save travel and accommodation costs, there is one thing that you need to keep in mind. The selection and movement under Clusters of attractions near each other help you meet many benefits whether you are organizing a group or going individually. Usually, this arrangement you should use for city center landmarks or island clusters will be more reasonable. Some suggested schedules for you such as:
- Hon Mun – Hon Mot – Bai Tranh – Tri Nguyen Aquarium
- Long Son Pagoda – Train Station – Cathedral Church
Choose a tour when traveling
For those who go alone, a compound tour is one of the good choices because you can go to many places and have a guide with you, save money and have more new friends. Especially, you will not have to worry about not knowing where to go because we have a detailed time and location for each tour, so just enjoy. However, if you choose to go on a group tour, it will be a bit more time-constrained because it is a group tour, but you can choose the schedule that suits you because there is a clear plan for each tour.
What to buy as a gift when traveling to Nha Trang?
Buy gift When traveling to Nha Trang, you can buy:
- Nha Trang fish cake: is a combination of both fresh boneless or boneless fish such as: termite, mackerel, mackerel, barracuda, flying fish, sailfish, … with esoteric spices, and that has created the The fish cake is delicious, soft, and a bit chewy that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Nem Ninh Hoa: If you have come to Nha Trang, you must definitely enjoy Ninh Hoa spring rolls, buy them as gifts for people at home to enjoy together. To buy the original and best spring rolls, go to Ninh Hoa town, 34km from the center of Nha Trang, the hometown of this famous dish.
- Khanh Hoa Salanganes’Nest: very famous all over the country for a long time. To buy authentic delicious bird’s nest, you should go to Yen Island (Nha Trang Bay, Khanh Hoa). In particular, here you can also visit and discover the species of oats, how they are nests and especially see how the workers here exploit the nests.
- One sunny squid and rim tamarind squid: You should buy squid ink from Nha Trang as a gift because the sour, spicy, sweet and chewy taste is very suitable for those hybrid meals. To buy delicious squid, go to Dai Lanh coastal fishing villages to buy it. Or else, you can go to Dam Market to conveniently buy both delicious squid and squid.
- Nha Trang Mango Cake: This type of cake is processed very simply, delicious, and can be kept for a long time without any preservatives, Nha Trang mango cake deserves to be a specialty to buy when traveling to Nha Trang.
Special dishes in Nha Trang
What to eat when traveling to Nha Trang? Coming to Nha Trang, you definitely have to enjoy the fresh seafood here. You can buy and enjoy seafood in fishing villages around Dai Lanh beach, both cheap and delicious. But one of the Famous delicacies in Nha Trang that you definitely have to enjoy is bun cha ca. This is a specialty dish of Nha Trang with a special taste, thin, chewy noodles made from mackerel and delicious broth.
To enjoy the Famous delicious food of Nha Trang you can go to:
- Bun Ca Ba Nam Beo Apartment B2 Phan Boi Chau, Nha Trang and Quan Ca Loan noodle shop are located on Ngo Gia Tu street (Trinh Phong junction).
- Jellyfish vermicelli becomes an authentic specialty of Nha Trang, with a clear, sweet broth simmered from critters with chunks of milky, thick, crunchy jellyfish. The taste is sweet, cool and rich. Address for you to eat delicious jellyfish noodles in Nha Trang: Bun Ca Ba Nam Beo Apartment B2 Phan Boi Chau, Nha Trang and 23 Yet Kieu Restaurant. Prices range from 20.000 – 30.000 VND/bowl.
- Nem Ninh Hoa has become a famous snack in Nha Trang, when you come to Nha Trang, you should not ignore this dish. There are two types of spring rolls and grilled spring rolls, each with its own distinct flavor. The address to enjoy is at 15 Le Loi.
Beautiful & famous entertainment places in Nha Trang
There are many in Nha Trang tourist destination, such as: Vinpearl Land, Hon Mun, Hon Tam, Ninh Van Bay, Institute of Oceanography, Thap Ba Ponagar, Hon husband-wife, Dai Lanh beach, Cho Dam… If you don’t have much time, you should go to the following main points:
- Wine Pearl Land: This is the “paradise of the tropics” with luxury hotels, thrilling amusement parks and 4D cinemas.
- Travel to 4 islands: Hon Mun, Hon Mot, Bai Tranh, Tri Nguyen Aquarium are famous places to visit in Nha Trang. With this service, according to Nha Trang travel experience, you should buy tour tickets. Tickets for this 4-island tour are only VND 120.000/ticket at Hai Phong Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Ninh Van Bay: Bold wild character, very suitable for travelers who like quiet, rest and relaxation. In addition, here you can also experience services such as: scuba diving, coral viewing, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking…
- Aquarium Institute: All the secrets of the sea are kept here. In particular, you can also see all kinds of sea creatures swimming around in a transparent aquarium.
- Ponagar tower: One of the most wonderful architectural works of the Cham people. Moreover, after visiting Thap Ba, you can go to the hot mineral water area to experience the mud bath service.
- Dai Lanh Beach: What’s good about Nha Trang tourism, you can rent a motorboat to visit the villages of Khai Luong, Dam Mon, Vung Ro port, … and enjoy or buy fresh seafood in these fishing villages at extremely cheap prices.
- Dam Market: This is the largest market in Nha Trang. But if you want to buy something here, remember to bargain.
Means of transportation in Nha Trang
To be able to go to many tourist attractions in Nha Trang, you should learn both transport here to suit your pocket as well as your time. There are many ways that you should choose such as:
- Taxi: Is the choice of most visitors to Nha Trang. If you choose a taxi as a means of transportation in Nha Trang, you should choose reputable car companies such as Mai Linh, Vinasun, Nha Trang, International, Tram Huong …
- Bus: Traveling around Nha Trang by bus is an experience that you should try. Cheap, economical and not cut and slashed. This is also the advice of the economical and self-sufficient Nha Trang travel experience.
- Motorcycles and bicycles: You can ask for rent for 50.000 – 100.000 VND/day. Note to rent a motorbike in Nha Trang, you need to pour your own gasoline.
- Slings: Compared to the above means of transportation, the cable car is more expensive, but faster because it is a cable car route across Nha Trang Bay. Moreover, when you buy a cable car ticket, you have covered all the amusement parks in Vinpearl Land already.
- Ships: This is the means for you to visit the large and small islands in Nha Trang. When buying a ticket, remember to buy a return ticket, otherwise you will have to stay on that island.
Where to stay in Nha Trang? Nice, good, cheap hotel in Nha Trang
According to cheap Nha Trang travel experience, Vinlove suggests you should choose the hotels, homestays in Nguyen Thien Thuat Street, Tran Phu street, Binh Tan bridge, Pham Van Dong street (husband and wife island), Nha Trang University, etc. Most of the hotels and motels in these areas have very flexible prices. suitable for all types of customers. If you stay longer, you can negotiate cheaper. And remember to contact me in advance to make a reservation. It is best to book online at Agoda or My Tour which is very specific and detailed about room rates, quality, photos, and services.
A few options for your reference:
- Mega Light Hote: 175.000 VND/day
- New Sun Hotel Nha Trang: 291.000 VND/day
- Melissa Hotel: 399.000 VND/day
- Muong Thanh Luxury Hotel: 842.000 VND/day
- The Alam: 2.371.000 VND/day
Nha Trang is one of the places worth visiting and visiting where you can create a cheap, economical, safe and rewarding trip for yourself. With the sharing of self-sufficient travel experiences in Nha Trang, Vinlove hopes you will have a lot of interesting experiences.
Ørsted and T&T Group hold first supplier event for their multi-GW Offshore wind pipeline in Vietnam
SSC cancels listing of 7 million ASA shares due to fraud
Shares end higher on the growth of bank stocks
Auction shock could bring breakthrough for investors
What’s ArtMeta ($ MART)? A shocking, photo-realistic, fine-art centered metaverse useful resource and Expertise.