The whole experience of going to Huu Nghi Lang Son International Border Gate
Lang Son Friendship International Border Gate is not only a place to trade goods but also a famous place to visit and check-in virtual living. If you are planning to explore this place, then let’s “pocket” the extremely useful experiences below.
Where is Huu Nghi International Border Gate in Lang Son?
Huu Nghi International Border Gate is located at Highway 1A, Dong Dang town, Cao Loc district, Lang Son province. The border gate is an important bridge between Vietnam and China to develop economic relations. Here, Vietnam installed 1116 large wooden columns and attached the national emblem affirming its sovereignty. Huu Nghi Lang Son border gate is about 17km north of Lang Son city center.
How to move to Huu Nghi Lang Son International Border Gate?
Experience going to Lang Son , from Hanoi you can easily take a bus from Gia Lam, Luong Yen, My Dinh … to Lang Son bus station. There are bus routes that go directly to Lang Son bus station. The price of a bus ride from Hanoi to Lang Son ranges from 100,000 VND to 200,000 VND/way. From the Lang Son bus station, you can take a motorbike taxi or taxi to go directly to the Lang Son Huu Nghi International Border Gate. The price is about 50,000 VND – 100,000 VND / time. Or you can also take a bus for 10,000 VND / trip, but do not go directly to the border gate but need to walk a bit more.
Huu Nghi International Border Gate: an important economic gateway between Vietnam and China
Huu Nghi International Border Gate is an important location in the economic corridor, contributing to promoting economic development between Vietnam and China and other countries in the ASEAN region. The main corridor includes: Nanning – Lang Son – Hanoi – Hai Phong as agreed between senior leaders of the two countries. Every year at Huu Nghi border gate, there are about 30,000 turns of goods transport. In Lang Son, the customs side each year carries out procedures for about 100,000 sets of declarations on import and export of goods.
Huu Nghi border gate is located adjacent to the Chinese border, so when you come here you will be spoiled for a choice of goods at super cheap prices. Including items about electronics, clothes, pillows, shoes, bags,… However, to buy good prices, you should choose in bulk.
One of the interesting experiences that many tourists love when coming to Friendship International Border Gate is to combine going to Pingxiang China. Visiting this famous place in China, you will be delighted with sightseeing, shopping and culinary discovery. When moving to the end of the border in China, you can take a taxi for 30 yuan to Pingxiang, which takes about 15 minutes. So what to eat in Bang Tuong?
– Going to the supermarket: When coming to Bang Tuong, first go to the supermarket to shop and discover food. The first floor is a fruit, tea, soy sauce, rice stall… The second floor is a dining paradise with all kinds of confectionery, chicken feet, grilled duck legs.
– Discover culinary paradise: There are many attractive places to eat and drink that you should not miss when coming to Bang Tuong such as: Enjoy Guilin Pho, eat kimbap at Phong Tinh Market, Grilled Hot Pot in the Lantern Quarter. Dinner with all kinds: Stir-fried snails, crayfish, chicken wings, chicken feet, grilled intestines, fried snails…
Experience going to Huu Nghi International border gate you can also shop at Bang Tuong, but according to many friends, the items here are usually higher than those bought at the border gate in Vietnam. Therefore, to buy goods at good prices and without having to waste shipping, you should buy goods at the Huu Nghi border gate. You can buy snacks at Bang Tuong, because many types in Vietnam are not or expensive such as: Chicken feet, chicken wings, spices, soy sauce, some confectionery …
Some notes when coming to Huu Nghi Lang Son International Border Gate
Please refer to some useful information when going to the Huu Nghi border gate below:
– Opening time of Huu Nghi border gate: 7am – 8pm (from Monday to Sunday).
– From Vietnam, you can easily move to Pingxiang China to visit, but you need to make a valid passport. The passport is used to replace the visa, but has a simpler procedure. To make a passport, you can go to the address of 12 Hoang Van Thu Street, City. Lang Son. Need to prepare identity card, the cost is 450,000 VND. The time to make a passport is about 2-3 hours or 1 day.
– The time zone in Vietnam will be 1 hour behind China. Therefore, when doing exit procedures, you need to pay attention to the issue of time accordingly.
– Converting Vietnamese currency to China, the exchange rate will change from time to time. Experience is that you should change Chinese currency in the area of Lang Son city will have a better exchange rate than at the border gate.
– People in Bang Tuong are very fluent in Vietnamese, so you can freely buy and sell and bargain prices. In addition, they are also very friendly even without making a purchase.
– If you want to stay overnight in Pingxiang, you can book a hotel in the central area.
That’s the whole experience of going to Huu Nghi International Border Gate combined with shopping and having fun in Pingxiang China . Hopefully, the above useful information will help you have a trip to discover the most interesting experiences.
- Vietnam News Today July 28 Food Stamps Allocate Market Time to Hanoi Residents
- Indian gov't may vaccinate children by next month: health minister
- Parliament eyes average growth of 6.5 - 7 percent for five years
- Fencing-Estonia win women's épée team to deliver nation's first Olympic gold medal in 13 years
- Delivery fees sharply increase in HCM City