HCMC – The General Department of Vietnam Customs has set administrative reform targets to simplify customs procedures, including reducing the time for customs clearance and goods release by 10%, reducing the number of batches required for sampling for analysis and assessment by 20%, and applying online processes for all certificates of origin.
The above targets were included in Decision 123 of Vietnam Customs on administrative reforms to simplify customs procedures and create favorable conditions for business activities this year.
To meet the targets, Vietnam Customs will review guiding documents on strengthening the inspection and management of imports and exports to reduce red and yellow channel declarations by 5% and 10%, respectively.
The customs authorities will cut short the list of goods subject to specialized inspection and risk management, convert paper documents into electronic ones and simultaneously reduce the number of batches required for sampling for verification.
Customs officers will strive to reduce 10% of the time for customs clearance and goods release by coordinating with other ministries and departments to integrate 50% of the remaining admin procedures to the National Portal.
Besides, the customs will increase the number of online price consultations with the enterprises and customs declarations processed by the customs agents, and reduce post-clearance audits based on the customs declarants’ legal compliance.
- Willscot Mobile Mini to Participate in 2023 Markel Shareholders Meeting
- Infinity Power Finalizes Acquisition of Lekela Power in Africa's Biggest Renewable Energy Deal
- HSBC #OpenToArt Initiative Continues to Inspire and Cultivate Hong Kong Visual Art and Culture this March 2023!
- The Founder of WeTrade Attended the Navruz Festival at the Embassy of Uzbekistan of China to Discuss Cooperation Opportunities
- Descartes’ Annual Ecommerce Study Shows Slightly Improved Home Delivery Performance as 67% of Consumers Still Face Delivery Problems
As a foreigner in Vietnam, you will receive up-to 20% of total invoice reward for every successful referral with this firm
Middle East, North Africa lucrative markets, fruit, vegetable exporters told
Hoa Binh Province exports first batch of fresh sugarcane to US
US businesses exploring investment, business opportunities in Viet Nam
All options on the table as livestock firms take on losses