Prime Minister to attend 4th Russian Energy Week
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh will attend and deliver a pre-recorded speech at the 4th Russian Energy Week, which will take place in Moscow from October 13-15, at the invitation of Russian leaders and Government.
Initiated by the Russian Government in 2017, the Russian Energy Week is an important event in the energy sector, which serves as a platform for discussions on development and international cooperation in energy. It brings together leaders from many countries, international organisations and major businesses in energy.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and leaders from different countries and international organisations will attend this year’s event.
- Unspoiled rocky cliffs, visitors want to check-in “virtual life”
- Three inner city tours under 2 million VND for customers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Beef noodle soup in Hanoi and Saigon in the eyes of Hue people
- Completion Products ventures into digitalisation, lowers expenditure by 10%
- Vietnam beat Kyrgyzstan 3-0 in final friendly ahead of AFC U23 Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers
Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude
Over 40% of firms in Long An resume operations
VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
NG Biotech expected to open R&D centre for infectious diseases in Vietnam
Big garment makers see stable orders, want to hire more workers