Terraced fields in Dien Bien basin
Located on the road from Dien Bien Phu City to Dien Bien Phu Campaign Command in Muong Phang on the way to the Campaign Command, visitors can admire the unique beauty of the Ta Leng terraced fields.
NDO – When visiting Dien Bien these days, in addition to visiting the historical battlefield relic site, visitors can also enjoy the soft beauty of the terraced fields in Ta Leng village, Thanh Minh commune, Dien Bien Phu city.
One major attraction is not having to go far or climb long steep slopes, but right in the middle of Dien Bien basin, visitors can admire the Ta Leng terraced fields, which look like soft golden silk at the bottom of the clouds.
The houses of the H'Mong ethnic group loom on the side of terraced fields like a romantic picture in the autumn afternoon.
The Ta Leng terraced fields are one of the places that young people enjoy checking-in. There are many beautiful photography angles here, especially at sunset.
Lo Thi Kim Dan in Dien Bien district shared: The Ta Leng terraced fields are very beautiful, watching the scenery here makes me feel peaceful and comfortable. I came here with my friends to take pictures as souvenirs.
QUANG DAT - LE LAN
Translated by NDO
- Vietnam beat Kyrgyzstan 3-0 in final friendly ahead of AFC U23 Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers
- METAVERSE EMPIRE (MES) was launched to open the age of empire under Metaverse
- At least 8 dead and missing after heavy rainfall as the weather turns cold in Vietnam
- MSIG Introduces SME Group Medical Insurance Plan Focusing on Flexible Coverage
- Vietnam logs 3,175 new Covid-19 local cases as over 61.9 million have been vaccinated
Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude
Over 40% of firms in Long An resume operations
VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
NG Biotech expected to open R&D centre for infectious diseases in Vietnam
Big garment makers see stable orders, want to hire more workers