Vietnam assists Lao Defence Ministry with medical supplies
At the event (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Deputy Minister of National Defence Sen. Lieut. Gen Hoang Xuan Chien received Lao Ambassador to Vietnam Sengphet Houngboungnuang in Hanoi on October 8.
Under the authorisation of Politburo member, Vice Secretary of the Central Military Commission and Minister of National Defence Gen. Phan Van Giang, Chien presented a token of medical supplies worth VND5.2 billion (US$226,000) to the ambassador, a gift of the Vietnamese Defence Ministry to its Lao counterpart.
- US administers nearly 413 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines
- Turkey to expel US envoy and nine others, Erdogan says
- Laos concerned about widespread infection risk of COVID-19 pandemic
- Hanoi launches first safety tour in new normal
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors Quantity Surveying Division Conference 2021
Vietnamese ports among top 50 effective container seaports
Vietnam’s biggest conglomerate will build a $387 million battery cell plant for its electric vehicles
JICA partners VP Bank in promoting financial access for women-led SMS in Vietnam
"Three-on-the-spot" model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
Firms with revenue less than VND200 billion enjoy 30% reduction in CIT