Health Ministry allows 36 companies to import Covid-19 vaccines
A health worker gives a Covid-19 vaccine shot to a person. The Ministry of Health has permitted 36 companies to import Covid-19 vaccines into Vietnam - PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH
HCMC - The Ministry of Health has announced a list of 36 companies that are allowed to import and trade in vaccines, including Covid-19 vaccines, in Vietnam.
Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said that the ministry is creating favorable conditions for businesses and provinces to import Covid-19 vaccines into Vietnam. However, ensuring the quality of vaccines will always be the top priority of the Ministry of Health.
Below is the list of 36 companies eligible for importing and trading in Covid-19 vaccines in Vietnam:
- Vietnam has 103 new COVID-19 cases to report on June 13 evening
- Vietnam logs 95 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Number of Covid-19 patients at HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases rises to 53
- Foreign visitors might be able to enter Vietnam with a vaccine passport
- Indonesia uses public buses as coronavirus disease vaccination venues
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y