HCMC pinpoints lockdown locations due to Covid-19 risks
Relevant units on May 20 and 21 continued to close off and disinfect potential sources of Covid-19 in HCMC.
Specifically, entrance to the alleyway at 200 Xom Chieu, Ward 14, District 4 is still restricted as of May 21 by the police, health workers, and local law enforcers. Residents at the site are having their samples taken.
A house on Vu Huy Tan Street, Ward 3, Binh Thanh District has also been sealed off since May 20.
The HCMC Center for Disease Control recorded three people from the same family that tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 20. Relevant units have promptly carried out necessary prevention methods.
By Minh Kiet, Chi Thach - Translated by Thao Nhien
- Significant Czech Senate s football tournament for expats including Vietnamese
- Two more metro trains arrive in HCMC
- Prime Minister pledges to facilitate press activities for Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day
- Top new check in point in Hanoi of unique Bat Trang Ceramic Museum
- The 6th edition of the Digital Brunch, Under the theme: Gaming, Esports & Marketing in Middle East and Africa
Two more metro trains arrive in HCMC
Vietnam’s first cargo airline will be launched next year by luxury retailer
Vietnamese lychees confident of winning over consumer taste in Netherlands
Manufacturing and processing sector playing key role in FDI attraction
International expo on support industries slated for October