Food watchdog warns not to use Mone Macha for containing banned Sibutramine
Vietnam Food Administration warns of Botulinum toxin in canned food
The Vietnam Food Administration has warned of Botulinum toxin in canned food proposing related competent agencies to trace back the origin and stop sales of canned pate food. Beforehand, the Southern Province of Binh Duong’s Thuan An District had seen one death and many hospitalizations relating to Botulinum toxin after eating canned pate food on March 28, the administration has required an investigation.
By Minh Khang - Translated by Dan Thuy
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts
- Government of new term to pursue reform, taking action
- Vietnam’s VinFast Selects NVIDIA DRIVE as its new partner. Here’s why