“Sticky” prices of Tet beer
On January 10, according to reporters in a number of areas in districts 1, Phu Nhuan, Binh Thanh …, the price of 333 canned beer was from 230,000 to 250,000 VND / barrel 24 cans; Heineken canned beer 390,000 – 420,000 VND / barrel; Tiger brown beer cans from 330,000 to 340,000 VND / barrel; Silver Tiger beer cans 360,000 – 380,000 VND / barrel, Larue green 220,000 VND / barrel.
According to the owner of a beer agent on Van Kiep Street, Binh Thanh District, about a week ago, beer started to increase at a few thousand dong / barrel compared to before, but due to weak purchasing power, then it returned to the old price. “As for Tiger beer this year, many people buy so I smoke, a month ago, I sold 320,000 VND / barrel, now many places sell 340,000 VND / barrel, acquaintances, I reduce 10,000 VND / barrel” – the owner of this agent said.
Source: nld.com.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Michel Abboud Unveils New Piece: Totem XL Public Art
- Health Equity Report Card Pilot Project to Help Close the Care Gap Highlighted on World Cancer Day
- Northwest Arkansas' First Robotic Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Vietnam sets 2023 export target of US$394 billion
- Huawei Vietnam presents educational equipment to remote areas